Sunday, April 1, 2012

Recycle… long term

If you're anything like me, you just cannot get over some of the incredibly clever ideas you're seeing on Pinterest. Seriously!! I just love that site (find me-- Desirée Schmidt).

I have seen some super cute ways to reuse items and am bringing some of those ideas into my classroom-- aka "home away from home." I've used a large coffee can for many years for pencils in my classroom, but never had sharpened and unsharpened sorted. I had a container for editing utensils, but it didn't match the coffee can… in steps Pinterest! I washed out some soup cans and brought them into the classroom to sort different writing utensils.

Feel free to print & use




I look forward to hearing your feedback and to follow each other for more rich experiences for our students.




Have a fantastic day!
Desirée

desiree.r.schmidt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment